Effective October 1, 2012 Co-Operative Industries Aerospace and Defense will be moving from a traditional work week to what is commonly referred to as a "9/80" schedule. What this means is that Co-Operative Industries employees will work 80 hours in 9 days, resulting in the facility not being in operation on alternating Fridays. Work day schedules are as follows:
Mondays through Thursdays:
- 9-hour work day, with office hours being 7:00am - 4:30pm, or 7:00 - 5:00, or 7:30 - 5:00 depending upon department scheduling. Please contact your applicable CIA&D representative to confirm that department's specific hours
- Shipping and Receiving hours from 7:00am - 4:30pm
- 8-hour work day, with office hours 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Shipping and Receiving hours from 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Business Offices closed
- Shipping and Receiving closed
From a customer/vendor perspective, this will have no impact on day-to-day activities other than the facility will be be closed for business on alternating Fridays (see monthly schedule).
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact your CIA&D representative for details.
>> Click Here to view and download the 2013 Calendar Schedule.