Job Title: Harness Assembly Technician I
Shift: 9/80 (what is this?)
Pay Range: $12.00 per hour
Company: Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense
Location: 1401 S. Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, repair, and test electrical wiring harnesses.
- Provide supplemental assistance with labels, ID’s, markings, and laser wire marking for all departments.
- Read and understand engineering drawings, tolerances, and specifications as well as Manufacturing Process Sheets (MPSs).
- Read and understand customer specifications and build standards as referenced
Basic Skills Required:
- Familiarity with use of basic hand tools.
- Experience with assembly of electrical wiring harnesses or equivalent assembly experience preferred, but not required.
- Effective inter-personal skills in dealing with all levels and departments within the company.
- Individual must be able to work at the pace necessary to meet customer demands with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of standing for an 8hr shift and lifting 25 pounds.
- Basic understanding of AS9100 a plus.
- High School degree or equivalent desired.
- J-Standard desired.