Job Title: Enginer I
Shift: 9/80 (what is this?)
Pay Range: $40,000 – $54,000 per year
Company: Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense
Location: 1401 S. Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Determine the methods and sequences of manufacturing operations for simple to moderately complex products.
Essential Job Functions:
It is required of this position to determine the methods and sequences of manufacturing operations for simple to moderately complex products. Responsible for creating work instructions and supporting procedures. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of tooling to support the transition to manufacturing.
Must be able to identify and resolve issues affecting completion of a manufacturing project. Provide technical support to production and Quality Assurance to improve productivity and reduce costs. Must be capable of notifying and working successfully with others to resolve issues affecting timely completion of a manufacturing project. Create engineering changes in response to engineering change requests (ECR’s).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- AutoCad and/or Solidworks knowledge a plus
- Ability to interpret engineering diagrams, tolerances, electrical schematics and specifications
- Able to interpret and follow customer specifications and build standards
- Trouble shooting skills are a plus
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all departments
Education and Certifications:
- B.S. Engineering with (2) years of relevant experience in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Office environment working prolonged hours on a computer
- Long periods of standing or sitting behind a desk
- As much or as little as requested by the Engineering Manager
- Computer, Fax machine and copiers
- Multi-phone line