Job Title: Harness Assembly Technician III
Shift: 9/80 (what is this?)
Company: Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense
Location: 1401 S. Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reverse engineer electrical wire harness assemblies.
- Solder experience (solder certification to IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001).
- Evaluate and repair customer-received product.
- Electrical testing of electrical wire harness assembly.
- Research and document the parts list to perform the repair.
- Additional duties assigned by management
Basic Skills Required:
- Familiarity with use of basic hand tools.
- Experience with assembly of electrical wiring harnesses or equivalent assembly experience.
- Effective inter-personal skills in dealing with all levels and departments within the company.
- Individual must be able to work at the pace necessary to meet customer demands with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in working with various hand tools
- Advanced computer skills
- Perform daily time management
- Adhere to CIA&D ethical values policies
- Attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize listening skills to perform several tasks
- Ability to implement creative ideas
- Must be capable of standing for an 9 hr shift and lifting 25 pounds.
- Basic understanding of AS9100 a plus.
- Five (5) years experience in manufacturing background.
- High School degree or trade equivalent desired.