Job Title: Stockroom Clerk
Shift: 9/80 (what is this?)
Pay Range: $12.00 per hour
Company: Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense
Location: 1401 S. Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Responsible for providing material support by receiving parts from purchase orders and work orders, accurately managing the movement of parts and periodic cycle counting. Must be a team player willing to cross-train. May be required to assist in Shipping/Receiving, when necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
This individual will have an understanding of general warehousing including picking and issuing work orders. Putting away incoming material, perform cycle counting to maintain inventory accuracy and other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Good Math Skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Individual must be able to work at the pace necessary to meet customer demands with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Legible handwriting required
- Strong understanding of AS9100 requirements and standards
- Be familiar with best practices for warehousing and housekeeping
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma
- Shipping and receiving experience a plus
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment a plus
- Long periods of standing or sitting behind a desk
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- As much or as little as requested by Manager
- Computer, Fax machine and copiers
- Multi-phone line
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.