Job Title: Tooling Clerk
Shift: 9/80 (what is this?)
Pay Range: $12.40 – $16.80 per hour
Company: Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense
Location: 1401 S. Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all tooling in building. Also responsible for communication between operations and the quality department for calibrated tooling.
Essential Job Functions:
- The essential job function includes receiving and tracking all tooling in MRP/ERP system.
- Coordinate with operations and quality to ensure all calibrated tooling is in date and in working order.
- The tooling clerk will be the liaison between purchasing and outside vendors for calibration services.
- Maintain all tooling records and ensure compliance with AS9100 standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Requires analytical, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all departments.
- Experience with AS9100 preferred, but not required.
- Must possess the ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Legible handwriting required.
- Minimum of one (1) year stockroom/production experience preferred.
Education and Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Office working environment
- As much or as little as requested by Manager
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.