As a cost effective solution, Co-Operative Industries provides marking services for customer supplied materials. With state-of-the-art laser identification technology, Co-Operative Industries can permanently mark a broad range of wire and cable jacket types and constructions to meet customer specific requirements.
This is a high quality, durable identification method for use with high performance fluoropolymer finished electrical wires and fiber optics used by the aerospace industry. Our system will effectively mark on PTFE (Teflon®), FEP, ETFE or similar jackets. These fluoropolymer materials can generally be marked in all forms including extruded polymers, thin tapes, or dispersion topcoats.
For a high quality finished product, count on the added value of Co-Operative Industries’ Support Services.
- State of the Art Ultraviolet Laser Marking Technology
- High Quality, Truly Permanent Marking
- Indelible Marking conforms to Airbus AIPS and Boeing BAC 5152/D6-36911; as well as meeting many other aircraft and harness manufacturer specifications.
- Marks a Variety of Fluoropolymer Finished Wires and Cables (Single, Twisted Pair and Triplets)
- Excellent Contrast and Visibility
- Maintains Insulation Integrity
- Variable Font Sizes and Placement
- Laser Wire Stripping is Also Available